One of my favorite things is travel, so i thought why not start to share my experience. One of my favorite places is for sure NYC. A lot of people don't see the city as a good place to live because of crowds or loud noise. But to me, the city is full of adventure and big dreams. That must sound cheesy, but how could I not say that when some of the most successful people were created there. One of the most surreal things to me was seeing celebrities I follow on social media, everywhere we went. Where else would you find Rae sremmurd walking next to you on the street?
We stayed in the Waldorf Astoria and that in itself was a once in a life time thing, considering its history. As we were sitting in the main lobby, we witnessed around 30 different celebrities over a period of 25 minutes, go into a private room to a halloween costume ball that was being held by Bette Midler. (if you don't know who I'm talking about, you have probably seen her in the movie Hocus Pocus.) I even took Alan Alda's seat, I know that's not a good thing but it's still ironic.
(This picture isn't the best, but its the only one that was taken of me because it was an emotional experience.) This is a picture of me standing at one of the 9/11 memorials. My mom used to be a flight attendant, and one of her good friends she flew with was on the plane of the attack. We found names of A few people she/ my family knew. This was a tragedy that leaves many, many people with grief.
The night we saw wicked on broadway was crazy fun. At first, we were trying to hail a taxi, but a limo driver that brought the celebrities to the costume ball offered us a ride, and we couldn't turn it down. After all, it was my mom, my sister, and me, why not add to our girls trip? We drove through times square at night and it was insane with the lights. It was also really fun to see Nia Sioux, because i am a dancer and have watched her on Dance Moms for years. I was only feet away, I could hear her voice as she sang along.


The city isn't the city without the architecture. This is the outside and inside of one of the beautiful churches that are in Manhattan. Everywhere you look there is another beautifully built building. My sister is an interior designer, So trust me when i tell you she freaked out when we went into "The Plaza."
There is SO much more to share about the big apple, but here were a couple things about my trip! I look forward to blogging more about my travel.




The most I have heard about NYC is from movies and TV so thanks for helping widen my understanding of places!
ReplyDeleteI really like this, I enjoy hearing about people's adventures and it;s a lot more interesting since it's someone who is close to the same age as me doing stuff i would dream of doing
ReplyDeleteThis is a really good blog like lae said i like hearing about stuff i would actually also enjoy doing
ReplyDeleteThis is really well-written! I also love Wicked. You're so lucky to have gotten to seen it live!
ReplyDeleteYou're blog is set up very well! I love how you included a lot of pictures for us to see. Thank you for sharing this experience.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had a blast in NYC. I think it is definitely a place everyone should go to once in their lifetime. Be sure to check for capitalization and grammar errors.
ReplyDelete